Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Oh February

     The month of February is here, and this has to be my least favorite month. One word.....Valentines Day. Well I guess thats actually two words. Plus it's cold as shit! Ugh, it makes me cringe. I find it strange that it makes me cringe since I can be a pretty sappy person. Maybe its because it gives guys a reason to do nice things for you one day out of the year, when they should be doing it all year round! I know I probably sound like a bitter bitch, but that is not the case!

     I honestly feel kind of bad for Cody around this time. Ehhh, I feel bad most of the time. I can be pretty crazy! I must be the most difficult, hypocritical, confusing girlfriend ever. I hate Valentines day yet if he didn't celebrate it with me, he would never hear the end of it! I just hate the corny, cliche holiday! Do not buy me roses either! How is a rose a symbol of love? They are expensive and they die before any other flower! Hearts, I hate hearts too! God. I sound like a bitch! I just enjoy the simple things! Get me a bouquet of wine, feed me, and let me drink as much of that wine as I want! Maybe some flowers too, so you don't have to hear me complain! I'm complicated, I know!

     I just feel like you should be shown love everyday! The more I write these the more I start to see how lucky I really am. I've started to see what really matters, and what matters are the simple acts of love that are shown everyday. I have coffee made for me, my car started for me in the morning, unless days like today where my car is completely frosted over! Good job babe! I get I love you text messages, how is your day messages, and my favorite, forehead kisses. Don't let all of this fool you, I could still kill him ten times a day! Learn to appreciate what you have, instead of wishing what you could have. I really shouldn't be complaining though! I have a reason to get dressed up and have a nice night out, baby free! That never happens. Usually Cody ends up falling asleep and Reagan and I are left to fend for ourselves with Disney junior and a bottle of Apothic. You know a typical raging Saturday night!

     Can't wait to see everyone's posts about all the heart jewelry and roses ya'll will be getting! Me? Hopefully this mama gets to throw on some heels and throw down some wine! I guess February isn't so bad! After all it does give me another reason to drink. Cheers bitches! Till next time!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment