Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Short, sweet, and too the point

     I love my boyfriend. I really do. I know it may not always seem that way, but I do. I just talk about what people leave out on social media. You're welcome! We are far from perfect and the couples that claim to be are full of shit! We have our ups and downs, and topics that we don't always agree on just like everyone else. I wanted to make a short post tonight since its late and I'm super tired, due to a couple glasses of wine! Yes, I know it's Wednesday but I have off all this week, so basically this is my vacation!

     Anyways, we all have those things that bother the shit out of us when it comes to our significant others! I could make a list and go on and on, but I will not do that to Cody! On his defense he could probably write one for me as well! I've gotten to the point where I just shake my head and move on, it's not worth it! Moms we need to pick our battles, and when we can't, we blog it! I mean really? Your name is written all over that. Literally! Love you babe, even though the simplest things in life, are the hardest for you. Like putting the dishes in the sink. 


No comments:

Post a Comment